Information Technology Consulting
We work with you to design, implement and maintain a broad range of solutions and services.
A good design sets the stage for a good user experience. Together, we assess where you want to be and what’s needed to get there.
- Goal articulation Envision the optimal end-product with the user in mind
- Gap Analysis Together, we assess where you want to be and what’s needed to get there
- Resource Analysis We evaluate existing and desirable resources (technical, financial, and staffing)
- Audience Analysis Who are your priority constituents – and how can we expand your outreach?
Role of IT in the solution
How can technology help you reach objectives?
Ferguson Lynch provides an Information Technology Analysis. We create a design document blueprint for your web and portal design and perform a thorough Quality andAccessibility testing with interactive prototypes. This may sound heretical, but we’ve even helped clients find low-tech alternatives!
Information Architecture & Design Strategy:
Mapping & Prototype Design
We create a design document blueprint for your web and portal design
We perform thorough Quality and Accessibility testing with interactive prototypes
Knowledge management finally becomes meaningful
Production & Implementation:
FL provides comprehensive IT services. We track our progress each step of the way and adhere to the schedule and budget.
Advice on collaboration techniques:
Ferguson Lynch maximizes the potential of virtual work spaces, online research, citizen-centric engagement, distance learning, and interactive web portals. We have developed cutting-edge approaches for learning and collaboration – accessible to people from all walks-of-life.
Support Results: Train, Sustain & Maintain:
We are here for you and will provide consistent, timely, and ongoing support for all aspects of your solution: implementation, operation, and stability. We are proud of our record for client longevity. Many of Ferguson Lynch clients have been with the company for over a decade: evolving, learning, and expanding
- On-Site and Web-based Training
- Online Training Manuals
- Capacity-Building and Update Management
- Custom and shared Maintenance Packages with your in-house staff
- Consistent and ongoing support.