POWER SECTOR RESILIENCE PLANNING GUIDEBOOK
Power Sector Resilience Planning Guidebook
The guidebook is organized into chapters that guide readers through the resilience planning process as shown below. Each chapter focuses on a specific topic and presents the basic concepts, a brief planning guide, and activities to support planning. These resources facilitate the step-by-step power sector resilience planning process and enables readers to:
- Identify ThreatsIdentify the potential threats to the power sector and score the likelihood of occurring.
- Define ImpactsDefine the potential impacts on the power sector that may result from these threats.
- Assess VulnerabilitiesAssess the vulnerabilities of the power sector and score their potential severity.
- Calculate RisksCalculate the risks resulting from linked threats and vulnerabilities in a risk matrix.
- Develop SolutionsDevelop and prioritize resilience action plans based on impact, ability to implement, and cost..